Open Table of Contents
How to register ET GeoWizards
A. Single use (fixed) license
The registration process involves three steps:
- Visit ET GeoWizards page on ShareIt.com and purchase the software. You will receive a
reference number for your order.
- On the ET GeoWizards Toolbar or ET
GeoWizards Main Dialog go to Help ==> Request License Key button. Fill the small form - all
the fields are required.
- User Name
- ShareIt reference number ( see Step 1)
After filling the form there are two options to chose from:
- Create Key Request File will write all the information to a file (*.etr). Send this file
to email@example.com and in
maximum 24 hours you will
receive a license key that will unlock the full version
- Send Key Request via e-mail. This option will open you default e-mail program with all
necessary information. You just have to click the SEND button
Do not change anything in the request file or the body of the
generated message. It will cause the registration process to fail.
- When you receive the Key File , save the attachment (*.etw file)
to you hard disk. Click on Register button (Main Dialog ==> About Tab). In the form
click on Load Key File button. Select the received file. The ET GeoWizards dialog will
close. When opened next time the program will be registered.
Do not change anything in the Key File. It will cause the
registration process to fail.
B. Concurrent license
ET LicenseManager should be installed on a PC on your network
- Contact your system administrator and get the following information:
- The Name or IP address of the PC where the ET LicenseManager is installed
- The TCP port on which the ET License Manager communicates
- On the ET GeoWizards toolbar
click Help ==> Connect To License Server.
- In the dialog fill
- License Server - fill the network name or the IP Address of the license server
- TCP Port - fill the port number
- Click on the Test License Server button
- If a connection to the license server is established, click OK to save the settings. You are ready to work.
- If the test fails - contact your system administrator.
|Copyright © Ianko Tchoukanski