ET GeoTools 11.5 released on 27 January 2018
Tools available in ET GeoToolsSee ET GeoTools User Guide for a detailed description of each tool.
Free tools of ET GeoTools
ET GeoTools is not a free program. It has however many tools that are free - can be used with the unregistered software with no limitations.
List of Free Tools
- Polyline Tools
- Draw Arrows
- Draw Vertices
- Extend Polyline - no topology will be enforced
- Offset Single
- Split In Point - no attribute update rules will be applied
- Split In Closest Vertex - no attribute update rules will be applied
- Split In Middle Point - no attribute update rules will be applied
- Split In All Vertices - no attribute update rules will be applied
- Split At Distance - no attribute update rules will be applied
- Densify By Angle
- Selection Tools
- Select By Box
- Select By Polygon
- Select By Polyline
- Select By Circle
- Sketch Tools
- Draw Circle
- Common Tools
- Move Shapes
- Copy Shapes
- Quick Delete
- Delete Multiple Vertices
- Graphic Tools
- Features to graphics
- Feature vertices to graphic points
- Feature envelopes to graphics
- Features to convex polygon graphics
- Features to bounding circles graphics
- Features to bounding rectangles graphics
- Polygons to equal area circles graphics
- Buffered features graphics
- Graphic point at distance along polyline or polygon boundary
- Random graphic points in polygon
- Random graphic points on polylines
New in ET GeoTools 10.5
Compatible with ArcGIS 10.6
A single installer for all ArcGIS versions - 10.1 and above.
- ET GeoTools 11.5 - released 27 January 2018
- ET GeoTools 11.3 - released 01 March 2016
- ET GeoTools 11.2 - released 14 December 2014
- ET GeoTools 11.1 - released 27 July 2014
- ET GeoTools 11.0 - released 31 August 2013
- ET GeoTools 10.2 - released 12 June 2012
- ET GeoTools 10.1 - released 12 November 2011
- ET GeoTools 10.0 - released 3 July 2010
- ET GeoTools 9.5 - released 31 May 2009
- ET GeoTools 9.4 - released 31 June 2008
- ET GeoTools 9.3 - released 26 November 2006
- ET GeoTools 9.2 - released 12 February 2006
- ET GeoTools 9.1 - released 12 June 2005
- ET GeoTools 9.0 - released 14 July 2004
- ET GeoTools 8.0 - released 29 February 2004
Purchase and Register
Comparison between free and registered software
|Limited to 100 features in the edited layer (number of tools)||73||0|
|Unlimited features in the edited layer (number of tools)||34||107|
|Split and union attribute update rules|
|Number licenses per order||Price per license|
|1 - 2||USD 265.00|
|3 - 4||USD 255.00|
|5 and above||USD 245.00|
|Minimum 10 licenses|
|USD 265.00 per license|
|Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate license information.|
Upgrade / Maintenance
|See our Upgrade Policy|
|USD 65.00 per license|
How to register
After purchasing a license you will receive a reference number for your order.
A. Fixed License:
- Click Request License Key button (ET GeoTools Control Panel ==> Request License Key). Fill the small form - all the fields are required.
- User Name
- Reference number (see above)
When the form is complete there are two options to chose from:
- Create Key Request File will write all the information to a file (*.et2). Send this file to email@example.com and in 24 hours you will receive the Key File that will unlock the full version
- Send Key Request via e-mail. This option will open you default e-mail program with all necessary information. You just have to click the SEND button
- When you receive the Key File , save the attachment (*.ett file)
to you hard disk. Click on Register button (ET GeoTools Control Panel ==> Register). In the form
click on Load Key File button. Select the received file. The software will be registered.
If you get a message that the program is registered, but you still have no access to the full functionality. Log on to the PC as an Administrator.
- Run ArcGIS as an administrator(Right click on the icon ==> Run as administrator).
- Load the license key again.
B. Concurrent Licenses:
- Install ET License Manager on the license server computer
- Create a Key Request file, using ET License Manager Console. You provide the name of your company, a name of a contact person, valid e-mail address, and the reference number you have received upon your order.
- Send the Key Request file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a license key for the number of licenses of ET GeoTools you have ordered shortly
- Load the License Key file using ET License Manager Console.
How do you get support:
Contact : email@example.com
- Do not change anything in the request file or the body of the generated message. It will cause the registration process to fail.
- Do not change anything in the Key File. It will cause the registration process to fail.